Get OmniFocus 2
Small business owners, pastors, church planters, entrepreneurs, ministry professionals, and anyone who has a lot of freedom in their work needs something to help them stay on task. OmniFocus 2 is my tool.
If you want to make sure you don’t drop the ball on tasks then please, do yourself a favor… get Omnifocus 2. I love it.
There are a lot of task managers out there. This one is highly adaptable to the way that you track your tasks. I am goal oriented and it helps me track goals through the powerful folders feature. Within the folder you can setup incremental projects that lead to the accomplishment of the goal. Inside of those projects you can place your tasks that lead to the accomplishment of the goal.
I don’t recommend products unless I use them. I literally use this app EVERY DAY.
- Integrates with Calendars seamlessly.
- I have it on my iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Contexts, I use this as a “hats I wear” feature. It helps me keep things straight as a Husband/Father, Pastor, Network Leader, Business Owner, and Individual.
- Send tasks directly from email to your task manager.
- Attach important reference material.
- The Review Perspective is something I do every Monday as I setup my schedule for the week.